Singapore International Foundation Young Social Entrepreneurs Programme 2018
The Singapore International Foundation (SIF) believes in equipping, enabling and inspiring young changemakers like you to make your social enterprise idea a reality. The YSE programme seeks to inspire, equip and enable youth of different nationalities to embark on social enterprises (SEs) in Singapore and beyond. If you have a social enterprise idea, we want to help you make it happen! Through the YSE programme, participants will learn from and interact with leading social entrepreneurs, business professionals and other youth who are keen on social innovation, while expanding their networks for potential collaborations for good.
Admitted YSEs will attend a 4-day YSE Workshop held in Singapore, and pitch for a chance to be shortlisted into the YSE programme which includes a mentorship scheme; overseas study visit and an opportunity to pitch for funding. All admitted YSEs will be able to join our network, and engage in alumni activities throughout the year.
- Ecosystem – Join an international ecosystem of changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates, practitioners and successful entrepreneurs
- Mentorship – Gain access to industry experts and professionals for mentorship
- Overseas study visits – Embark on overseas study visit to gain insights
- Grants – Develop your social enterprise with up to SGD$ 20,000 in grants!
Open to passionate young changemakers and entrepreneurs of any nationality who:
- Have viable and innovative business ideas that addresses a social issue
- Are committed individuals or have a team (with up to 3 members who can join the programme)
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- You and your team will need to submit your details through the online application form. Applicants would need to attach the following documents in the form:
- Business plan overview
- Business Summary Guidelines
- Business Model Canvas Template
- Group/Individual photo
- SE logo (if available)
- Any supporting documents (optional)
Deadline:10th December 2017