Deadline: 12 November 2017
Open to: undergraduate seniors that are interested in working in technology
Internship: paid summer internship
The Building Opportunities for Leadership and Development (BOLD) Internship Program is a paid summer internship for rising undergraduate seniors that are interested in working in technology and full-time opportunities at Google. They’ve designed this program to expose historically underrepresented students in this field to career opportunities in the industry. Students from all schools, and students who identify with a group that is historically underrepresented in the technology industry, including but not limited to Black, Hispanic, Native American, students with disabilities, and veterans, are encouraged to apply.
- Be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the United States with an expected graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019;
- Be able to complete an 11-week program beginning in May or June 2018;
- Have the authorization to work in the United States.
- Paid summer internship for rising undergraduate seniors who are interested in working with technology and full-time opportunities at Google;
- Sales, Services & Support: Turn product innovations into vital client solutions;
- Marketing & Communications: A creative group ranging from event planners and designers to statisticians and analysts, our Marketing and Communications teams live and breathe the motto “users first.”
- People Operations: Keep Google going and growing. Our People Operations team (known elsewhere as HR) and administrative staff are the curious and creative colleagues that anchor us to our foundations and help us shoot for the moon;
- Google Technical Services: Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information, please visit the official web page.h
Opportunities for Youth