The University of Vaasa Scholarships are open to students coming outside the EU/EEA area. Scholarships are designed to reward students of any nationality who demonstrate the highest academic excellence and potential.
The University of Vaasa is a multidisciplinary, business-oriented university in Vaasa, Finland. The campus of the university is situated by the Gulf of Bothnia adjacent to downtown Vaasa.
English language proficiency needs to be met by every applicant. It can be proved only in one of the below-listed ways. The University of Vaasa does not apply a strict time limit to how recently the necessary verification for English language skills has been acquired. However, if the language skills verification is several years old it may have a negative effect on the admission decision.
Application deadline: January 15, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The tuition fees at the University of Vaasa are 10 000 euros or 12 000 euros and apply to the Master’s students starting their studies in autumn 2018. The students subjected to the tuition fees are eligible for scholarships, which can be full or partial tuition fee waivers. The first year’s scholarships are based on the previous academic merits reviewed during the application process. The second year’s scholarships are based on the academic merits during the first year of studies at the University of Vaasa.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from outside EU/EEA are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have previosu degree.
English Language Requirements: English language proficiency needs to be met by every applicant. It can be proved only in one of the below listed ways. University of Vaasa does not apply a strict time limit to how recently the necessary verification for English language skills has been acquired. However, if the anguage skills verification is several years old it may have a negative effect on the admission decision.
Steps to applying
- Get to know the general admission criteria and the programme-specific criteria
- Read the instructions on submitting your documents carefully
- On the right side of this page, you can find the direct links to our application forms. Click on the programme you want to apply to, which leads you to Studying
- The list of required documents can be found in the Application process –section in Studying
- When you have your documents ready, fill in the application by following the link “Fill in application” in Studying
- See if there are country-specific requirements for your degree-awarding country and follow those instructions first and foremost
- Make sure your educational documents are certified correctly and submit the official translations of these documents if necessary
- Upload your documents to the application and save the application form
- Wait for the admission results!
How to Apply:
You may apply for admission to more than one programme by filling in a separate application to each programme.