Fully Funded CERN 2018 Summer Program in Geneva, Switzerland
In summer 2018, CERN will offer several residential programmes for high-school students and their teachers. These summer programmes offer the unique chance to explore the fascinating world of particle physics through lectures, on-site visits, hands-on workshops, and ample opportunities to interact with CERN’s scientific community. The programmes will be delivered entirely in English and are open for participants from around the world.
The annual 3-week International High School Teacher (HST) Programme will be on 1-21 July 2018, while the International Teacher Weeks (ITW) Programme will take place on 5-18 August 2018.
Teachers can find out more and apply via the CERN Teacher Programmes website until 13 January 2018.
For high-school students aged 16 and above:
After the great success of the first summer camp 2017, the S’Cool LAB team will organise the second S’Cool LAB Summer CAMP from 24 July to 4 August 2018.
Students can find out more and apply via the CERN S’Cool LAB website until 5 February 2018.
- You will receive a subsistence allowance to cover the cost of accommodation and meals in the Geneva area for a single person.
- The CERN Housing Service will assist you in finding accommodation on, or near the site of the laboratory.
- A limited number of travel scholarships will be available (on a lump sum basis).
- must be a national of any State other than CERN Member State or Cyprus, India, Pakistan, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine.
- must be studying Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree course at university level in Physics or Computing or Engineering.
- must have completed at least three years of full time studies by the time of beginning of CERN Summer Student Program 2018.
- who are going to complete their graduation in April/May 2018, can also participate in CERN Internship 2018.
Deadline: 5th February 2018