King’s College London Dr Antony Kidman Scholarship in UK, 2018-2019
King’s College London is inviting applications for Dr Antony Kidman Scholarship in Health Psychology. Scholarship is available to undertake full-time MSc programme.
This scholarship is considered a prestigious award, it will be given to exceptional students in financial hardship to support them with their studies at King’s.
The Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience at King’s (IoPPN) is Europe’s largest centre for research and post-graduate education in Psychiatry, Psychology and Basic and Clinical Neuroscience.
Applicants must have bachelor degree in relevant programme. If applicants first language is not English applicants must be able to provide recent evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programmes for which applicants have applied.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to undertake full-time MSc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is tenable in Health Psychology at King’s College London.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be worth £10,000, available as either a cash bursary or a contribution towards tuition fees.
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Nationality: UK/EU/International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU/International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- undertaking the full-time MSc Health Psychology at King’s, 2018 entry;
- have firmly accepted an offer of a place in study from September 2018;
- have provided a written personal statement;
- Home/EU/International fee status with a household income of £50,000 or less;
- willing to provide an end of year report and a letter of thanks to the donor.
- English Language Requirements: If applicants first language is not English applicants must be able to provide recent evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programmes for which applicants have applied. The level of English language applicants are required to demonstrate is dependent upon the programme for which applicants have applied. The level of English required for each programme is denoted by a five-band system, each band corresponds to a level of English language competence.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is post.
- To apply, you should download the form here.
- Complete and return it to the Student Funding Office.